After not grocery shopping for longer than I care to admit, I FINALLY restocked my fridge. It looks so much better.
- Cheeses, salsa, mayo, cat food, expired dishes/veggies, maple syrup, water
- Top shelf: ground beef, ground turkey, steaks, bacon, quail
- Middle shelf: eggs, grapes
- Lower shelf: olives, tomatos, red leaf lettuce, boston lettuce, kale, carrots, lemons, cucumber, broccoli
- Left drawer: cauliflower, green pepper, red pepper, onions more broccoli
- Right drawer: grapefruit, apples, pumpkin
Thank god for the farmers’ market! Continue reading
After not grocery shopping for quite a while
the past two weeks, I found that I barely had anything to eat in my apartment! I ended up ordering wings for today, and I’m getting up early to go to the farmers’ market tomorrow. It feels good to be back on track.
Two eggs (Breakfast).
Lemon-pepper wings (Lunch).
Small apple (Snack).
Lemon-pepper and hotsauce wings (Dinner).
Totals for October 29th, 2011
Well, this is painful. After leaving the diet for several months, I have gained over ten pounds since last May. But this is why we get back on the horse, isn’t it? These will be my new base measurements.
Weight: 135.4 Up 11lbs
Body Fat: 30.62% Up 4.15%
BMI: 25.6 Up 2.1
Neck: 12.75″ Up 1″
Right Bicep: 11.25
Waist: 30.25 Up 2.25″
Around Belly Button: 36.4″ Up 3.65″
Hips: 37.23″ Up .1.88″
Left Quad: 17.5″
Okay, so that’s a lot of red. It’s pretty painful to write this out, to see how much I’ve let myself go. Health needs to be a centerpiece of my life, and these measurements bring me back to reality. Back on the wagon.
She’s back! After a long hiatus from the blog, I’ve been reminded of how important blogging about food has led to success in taking care of my body. I am going to return to the posting pictures and calorie counts for the day. In addition, I have a new addition to my family! Continue reading