As always, today was a slow recovery from yesterday’s cheat day binge. Sadly, the amount of soda last night made me sick to my stomach
so I spent a majority of the morning on the toilet. I really hope that I don’t have to keep finding foods that my stomach is too sensitive to handle anymore.
Next week is spring break! Wooo!!!
Naturally, I’m a bit worried about doing the spring break thing while I’m on a diet.
- My family has been reading my blog on and off since the beginning, and I worry that they will be disappointed in my weight change.
- I am definitely going to have to go off the diet a bit, and that I’ll set myself several weeks back.
- I will grow re-accustomed to eating bad foods, so once I return to Atlanta I won’t want to continue 4HB even though I promised myself I would.
- I will not exercise for a week and therefore grow lazy and flabby.
- I will be so concerned about the diet that I won’t be able to enjoy my last spring break as a college student.
There is a bit of good news though: my parents are pseudo-vegans and hippies, so I trust their food will at least be healthy (just not slow-carb approved). I will be in DC and living stress free, which I’m sure is also healthy :). I am also going to take my one week off PAGG next week because we’re supposed to do that once every two months, so I won’t have to worry about missed supplements.
Any advice for how to handle going on vacation?
Post-cheat day food: