On January 10th of this year, I started my diet. A month in, here are some of my results (and I will do numerical results again after measurements on Saturday too):
– I have lost 7.6 lbs as of last Saturday, which reduces my body size by 5.5%.
– I have lost 5.75% body fat.
– I have never cheated on a non-cheat day.
– I have posted all meals on this blog, with the exception of one jello in the first week.
– I am feeling healthier, happier, and stronger.
– Sugarless jello has saved me time and time again from cheating. Sunflower seeds are also amazing.
– Rock climbing is a good decision. I wish I could do it more.
– I really like figuring out a few foods that I want for cheat day. It gives a nice balance of structure and impulsivity for my entire free day.
– Support, both on and offline. ❤
– I am sucking at working out. I’ve probably gone ten times (seven times…) in the past month.
– I still crave carbs and I’m not convinced that I can stay on this diet forever.
– I let the side-effects of my monthly get to me, which Tim Ferris said SPECIFICALLY not to do. This month, I’m just going to try to keep water-weight in perspective.
– Though I take my PAGG stack pretty regularly, I tend to screw up probably 5-10% of the time.
I’m excited for the diet’s progress. I’m excited for cheat days and weight loss. I’m not excited about continuing to do the diet, of course, but I have no idea how I would actually get off of it. Either way, I’m not going to stop until I’m at 18% body fat or weigh 108 lbs.
I’m going to celebrate properly on Saturday with cannolis, Princess Mononoke, and Tesoro’s.
Food for today: